In the second decade of the 21st century Mohak Bariatrics & Robotics founded ‘Laparoscopy Academy of Surgical Education and Research’ – LASER, a foremost institute in the world and the one of its kind in India. It is to teach basic to advanced level technique of laparoscopic surgery to doctors of various specialties.
LASER has following facilities –
- 10 dry labs (Basic Surgical Skill, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Arthroscopy, ENT, urology, CTVS, Vascular, Pediatric Surgery).
- Cath Lab for interventional cardiology training.
- Wet lab with 10 work station
- Central Research Laboratory
- Digital Broadcast Auditorium with a capacity of 120 seats.
- Lecture halls with capacity of 50 each.
- Scientific convention center
- Medical Multimedia Lab
- Telemedicine Unit